From April 2017, all businesses and public sector organisations in England will be able to choose their water and sewerage supplier. Scotland has already had an open market since 2008.
The reasons for this change are:
- To deliver a resilient and sustainable water industry
- To encourage innovation and efficiency
- To attract long-term investment, and keep customers’ bills affordable
We fully support an open market and hope you choose to stay with us because:
- We’re committed to helping you use your water more efficiently saving you as much money as possible
- We’re proudly local – we know the local market and its needs better than anyone
- We feel our decades of experience mean we are best placed to give our customers the expert knowledge and solutions they deserve
- We know you, and you know us, and we want to continue to help you thrive and grow
- We have significant expertise working with all the major industries within the South Staffs region, and we understand your goals
- You can rely on us 24/7 to provide our outstanding customer service.